Click for HD Photos
Weight: 8.49 lbs / 3850 grams
Condition: "As New"
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
The iconic '57 Goldtop has been the tool of choice for countless guitar heroes. Its elegant gold finish, classic solid mahogany/maple construction and versatile humbucking pickups represent everything one could possibly need in a Les Paul model. This authentic recreation exemplifies Gibson Custom Shop's tireless quest for accuracy to the original year of production, from the woods to the construction to the parts and precise contours throughout. Each Custom Shop Reissue is every bit the instrument and statement piece as the priceless vintage examples, providing an ownership experience that is endlessly fun.
GIBSON CUSTOM 1957 LES PAUL GOLDTOP SPECS
- Material Solid Mahogany
- Profile Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Historic Gibson Narrow/Tall
- Nut Material Nylon
- Nut Width 1.687"
- End of Board Width 2.24"
- Inlays Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Top 2-Piece Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding 1-Ply Royalite
- WeightRelief None
- Finish Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- TrussRod Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers Brown Royalite
- Strap Buttons Aluminum
- Mounting Rings M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack Switchcraft
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Brown Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags