Click for HD photos
A Chandler Austin Special designed by Ted-Newman-Jones made in USA in 1992.
One of the very early Austin Special guitars made by Chandler.
The guitar is very good condition.
100% original !!!!
Ted Newman-Jones was the guitar tech of Keith Richards and his design try to built a super-telecaster.
- A very cool & super desirable American-made guitar designed by Ted Newman-Jones of Austin, TX
- two piece maple neck, scarf jointed
- 16" radius rosewood fingerboard
- abalone dot inlays
- 22 jumbo frets
- 1 11/16" nut
- contoured, solid alder
- finished in Arctic White or Black
- pearloid binding
- Chandler lipstick pickups
- Single coil neck pickup 5.68K ohms, bridge humbucker - 11.84K ohms
- Three position pickup selector
- master volume and tone (with push/pull master coil split)