Click for HD Photos
A phenomenal T style guitar this San Dimas Style 2 is really addictive to play. It looks great in its pitch-black finish and thanks to some great specs, feels and sounds sublime.
A quartersawn maple neck is finished with hand rubbed satin urethane. This ensures zero friction when playing and with 22 jumbo frets, there's really nothing to hold you back.
Aside from a few minor marks, this Charvel is in excellent condition and comes with its original gig bag and tremolo arm.
Weight: 8.12 lbs / 3685 grams
- Alder body with contoured back
- 1-Piece maple neck, bolt-on
- Compound radius 12"-16"
- Neck width at nut: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of frets: 22
- Bridge pickup: Duncan JB
- Neck pickup: Duncan '59
- Floyd Rose locking trem bridge
- Grover mini tuners
- Black hardware
- One volume control knob, knurled
- 3-position pickup selector toggle
- Gig bag included
- Made in California