Click for HD Photos
With a Mystic surf green finish and the amazing spec American Professionals have, this guitar is great to play, sounds incredible and looks divine.
The deep C neck fills the palm perfectly and the satin finish and narrow-tall frets feel great! The VMod II pickups are stellar with perfectly balanced tone across all the strings.
In mint condition, it's as close to new as can be. Zero fretwear or marks to be found, it comes with it's the original case and all documents as well.
Weight: 8.03 lbs / 3640 grams
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered