Fender American Professional Telecaster Deluxe Shawbucker with Maple Fretboard 2017 Natural
A modern take on a classic design, this American Professional Deluxe Telecaster brings the 70s into the future. The modern deep C shape is a great middle ground profile and 22 narrow, tall frets are great for modern playing styles.
The Shawbucker's that this guitar comes with are truly incredible. Bold, punchy and full of high end detail, dare we say an improvement on the originals?
It's natural finish show's the grain wonderfully and the satin feel to the back of the neck removes any hint of friction, allowing your hands to glide up and down with nothing to hold you back.
This guitar is in MINT condition with no visible sings of use at all. As cleans the day it left Fender, it comes with it's original documents and Elite Fender moulded hard case.
Weight: 7.89 lbs / 3580 grams
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder (700, 706, 748), Ash (721)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish:
- -Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back (Maple)
- -Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face (Rosewood)
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickups: Shawbucker™ 2T (Bridge), Shawbucker™ 1T (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- -Up: Neck Pickup
- -Middle: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Down: Bridge Pickup
- -Volume 1. (Neck Pickup w/ Treble Bleed), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
- -Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup w/ Treble Bleed), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Moulded Case