Click for HD Photos
Arguably one of the coolest colours for a Strat, this American Special is finished in Fiesta red and is a wonderful guitar all round.
It's modern C neck and Jumbo frets make it a joy to play, with the 9.5" radius feeling like the perfect compromise between new and old fender neck specs. It's alder body is bright and zingy, with added sustain from the large headstock.
A combination of Texas Specials and a powerful bridge humbucker give you excellent versatility and range.
This guitar is in mint condition and comes with the original tremolo arm, gig bag and certificate.
Weight: 8.16 lbs / 3700 grams
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Large '70s Style
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Atomic Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Greasebucket Tone Circuit (rolls off high without adding bass)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup) Greasebucket Tone Circuit, (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass) Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Greasebucket Tone Circuit
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Switch Tips: Black
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm