Fender American Ultra Precision Bass with Rosewood Fretboard 2019 - 2020 Mocha Burst
This American Ultra bass is in MINT condition with absolutely no playwear whatsoever. It's light alder body has a powerful punchy tone with lot's of detail. The compound radius makes it effortless to play and the noiseless ultra pickups are a miracle to behold. All the vintage Jazz Bass tone you could as for with no hum!
It's mocha-burst finish is extremely cool and the whole bass has a striking modern design! It comes with all it's original tags and the Fender moulded SKB hard case.
Weight: 9.34 lbs / 4235 grams
An alder body makes for a lightweight construction, allowing you to practice or perform for extended amounts of time without fatigue. Alder is also known for its extremely well-balanced properties when it comes to tone. This balance is found across low, mid and high frequencies, while an enhanced upper-midrange allows it to cut through mixes with increased clarity. It is suited especially well to blues and soul music, as it offers a similar vintage tone which is now synonymous with the genres.
A rosewood fingerboard has been joined with a maple neck. Rosewood brings a warm sound and a smooth playing feel to proceedings, allowing you to effortless move along the fretboard during even the most complicated passages. It’s the most commonly used fingerboard material for a reason! The maple neck then adds great stability, brightness and even more sustain to your sound.
Electronics & Hardware
The classic PJ configuration found here sports an Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass® bridge pickup and pairs it with an Ultra Precision Bass neck pickup. This marriage brings a great powerful sound to the table, with a warm tone and clear high-end. The special noiseless technology ensures that they project sound that isn’t afflicted by the hum that sometimes characterised other Fender models in the past.
- Case: Fender Official Hard Case
- Strings: Fender® 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)
- Colour: Mocha Burst
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Configuration: PJ
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Precision Bass®
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts