Click for HD Photos
Quite possibly the most advanced guitars Fender has ever produced, the American Ultra Strat's are simply phenomenal. This 2020 model is finished in Ultraburst, a perfectly blended 3 tone finish that looks classy and timeless.
With a modern D neck providing a better shape for today's playing demands, a 10-14" compound radius makes for comfortable playing near the nut and choke less bending and fast playability further up the neck.
The ultra noiseless neck & middle are combined with a humbucker bridge that pretty much lets you cover any tone you could want, with the S1 switch unlocking even more versatility.
An uber mint guitar, this stunning strat has no signs of use at all and is basically good as new condition wise. It comes with it's original hard case and all documents as well.
Weight: 8.31 lbs / 3770 grams
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern “D”
- Neck Heel: Tapered
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (with Rolled Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Double Tap Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Fender Official Hard Case