Weight: 7.93 lbs
Classic Feel & Sound
This particular Custom Shop Stratocaster is based on a classic '60 model, giving it an authentic “golden era” foundation. The Quarter Sawn Maple neck is adorned with a gorgeous AAA Dark Rosewood fretboard. The jumbo 6100 frets facilitate effortless bending and provide a robust tone. The comfortable '65 Strat C profile is a great all-round neck that’s suitable for a wide variety of playing styles.
The body is constructed from Alder, which provides this guitar with a sweet sustain, note clarity and balanced resonance across the frequency spectrum.
Gorgeous Worn-In Look
This Stratocaster features the Custom Shop’s Relic treatment, which gives it the timeless look of a well-played instrument. From the headstock to the bridge, every aspect of this Strat has been meticulously aged.
Iconic Strat Tone
Enhancing this Stratocaster’s natural voice is a trio of fantastic Handwound Fat Strat '60s single-coils. These pickups combine warmth with beautiful, glassy note articulation. Combined with the Modern Strat Wiring, this guitar can pull off all the quintessential Strat tones with ease. This Strat’s pickups are constructed with the Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity technique, which cancels out hum.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Base Model: '60 Strat
- Body Spread: 2-piece
- Body Finish: Relic, Nitrocellulose
- Finish Colour: Charcoal Frost Metallic
- Neck Wood: 5/4 Quarter Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 65 Strat "C"
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Soft For AAA Dark Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret Size: Jumbo / 6100
- Frets: 21
- Face Dots: White Micarta - Wide Spacing
- Nut: Blank Bone
- Tuners: Fender Gotoh Vintage
- Hardware: Chrome/Nickel
- Bridge: American Vintage Strat
- Pickguard: Mint Green 63-69 Strat
- Wiring: Modern Strat Wiring
- Pickups: Handwound Fat Strat '60s RWRP
- Selector Switch: 5-way Lever
- Pots: 250K 10% Taper Split
- Included: Fender Custom Shop Strat/Tele Brown Case & Certificate of Authenticity