Fender Custom Shop Artisan Telecaster 2016 Figured Rosewood
The outrageous specs begin with a roasted Fiji mahogany body and a rosewood top so beautiful, it's hard to look at it for than a few seconds without bursting into tears. Trust us, we've tried. It was a very emotional experience trying to take these pictures.
With a one piece birdseye maple neck sporting the uber comfortable 10/56 V profile and 6105 fretwire, it plays as good as it looks, if that's even possible.
Hand wound 1958 Telecaster pickups providing a haunting, open tone, this guitar and it's impeccable spec list are sure to make you coolest cat on your local gear forum. It's in excellent condition and comes with it's tweed case and coa.
Right that's enough, it's to pretty. Don't look at it anymore. Don't point, even.
Weight: 8.07 lbs / 3660 grams
- Body Material: Roasted Fiji Mahogany Body with Figured Rosewood Top
- Neck Material: One-Piece Medium-Roast AAA Birdseye Maple
- Fretboard: Maple 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648 mm)
- Nut: Bone 1.650" (42 mm)
- Frets: 21 Narrow Jumbo
- Neck Profile: 10/56 Large "V"
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '58 Single-Coil Tele
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '58 Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: RSD Telecaster
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Case: Fender Deluxe Hardshell Included