This postmodern Custom Shop combines some amazing specs to make a vintage/modern style Strat of epic proportion! It's NOS black finish is cool and classy, complimented well by the tort. guard.
A 60's oval C neck, when combined with a 9.5" to 12" radius make it effortless to play. Narrow jumbo frets keep the vintage looks but have enough height to meet modern playing demands. Ancho Poblano pickups provide searing strat tone with plenty of punch and power.
It's in excellent condition with a very tasty Callaham bridge upgrade,it's a 2017 model (with 1717 as the serial). It comes with the original tweed custom shop hard case.
Weight: 8.06 lbs / 3650 grams
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 60s Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 12" Compound Radius (241mm-305mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Handwound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Handwound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Handwound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS