Fender Dave Murray Artist Series Signature Stratocaster
Fender Dave Murray Artist Series Signature Stratocasterview details
You’ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase.
With all the spec you need to nail Murray's sound and so much more, this Artist series Strat is just a phenomenal all rounder. Finished in a classic 3 tone sunburst, it's vintage looks are the only thing old school about this guitar.
A C shape neck and 9.5-14" compound radius pave the way for the fastest Maiden riffs and the locking nut and Floyd Rose bridge ensure dive bombs never put the guitar out of tune. Duncan hot rails and JB pickups provide smoking super strat tones that absolutely sing with drive.
In near perfect order, the only sign of use is on scratch on the back. It's in otherwise mint condition.
Weight: 8.28 lbs / 3760 grams
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose R3 Locking, 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Hot Rails for Strat SHR-1B (Bridge) Seymour Duncan JB Jr.v SJBJ-1N (Middle) Seymour Duncan Hot Rails for Strat SHR-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag