Fender Eric Clapton Stratocaster 2016 Pewter
Stunning Eric Clapton Stratocaster, weighs 7.89lbs.
It's almost mint, 1 dent on front visible on 3rd photo.
These are incredibly versatile guitar, with the active mid boost you can pretty much nail every type of tone, ony let downs are vintage size frets.
This guitar has been refretted with Jescar Evol Gold fretwire from new. They are not much wider than the originals but taller as a result the intonation is not compromised like medium Jumbo frets, very similar in size to frets Custom Shop uses, Sanko 6105's.
It comes with complete case candy and original hard case.
Experience the peerless Strat® style of Slowhand himself with the Eric Clapton Stratocaster, one of our most acclaimed and enduring artist signature models. With classic design and special features that give it exceptional tonal versatility and effortless feel worthy of one of the world's greatest names in rock and blues, it puts pure Clapton Stratocaster tone and feel straight into your hands.
Specifications Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Series: Artist
- Finish: Pewter
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Soft "V"
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with Micro-Tilt
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 X Tone (TBX Tone), 1 x Tone (Active Mid Boost (0-25dB), 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Machine Heads: 6-In-Line American Vintage
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Vintage Tweed Case, Strap and Cable