Fender Limited Edition American Professional Jazzmaster 2017
This Limited Edition Jazzmaster looks every bit as cool as it sounds. The silver like sunburst finish is classy but striking and modern neck specs ensure playability is up to scratch.
The modern 'deep C' neck is a pleasure to play, and the 22 tall/narrow frets look vintage enough but provide the height needed for todays demands.
The V-Mod single coils have bags of classic Jazzmaster tone and are perfect for anything from rock to old-school surf.
Aside from a few marks, this LTD American Professional Jazzmaster is in excellent condition. It has it's original documents and comes with the Fender SKB Elite moulded hard case.
Weight: 3775 / 8.32 lbs
some marks otherwise great
- Series: American Professional
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: White “Witch Hat”
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case