Weight: 7.68 lbs / 3490 grams
If the Telecaster was created in an alternate universe, this might be the outcome. The Fender Cabronita is a US-made Tele, re-skinned in a glamorous finish with natural back and sides, as well as housing a pair of famous TV Jones Classic pickups. These are limited edition so you'd better snap one up before they're off the shelves!
Using classic Fender wood appointments, the Cabronita is made of an alder body and silky smooth deep 'C' shape maple neck. The gorgeous rosewood fingerboard contains tall, thin frets. All of this results in an incredibly easy-to-play package with a hint of vintage feel. As you'd expect from a US-made Fender, the construction quality is of the highest class. It's sure to last a lifetime of practice and gigging.
This is where the Cabronita comes into its own. In stark contrast to the standard American Tele's single coils, the Cabronita is equipped with two TV Jones Classic humbucker pickups. Keeping within the realms of '60s tone, Classics produce superb clarity while retaining the warmth of low output windings.
The Cabronita is hard as nails. Although you might now want to put that to the test considering the limited edition finish! Nevertheless, you'll have no problems with intonation or tuning stability thanks to a combination of Fender's Classic Gear tuners, a bone nut and rock steady fixed bridge.
- BODY: Alder
- COLOUR: Lake Placid Blue Body Front with White Binding and Matching Headstock / Natural Body Back
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- PICKGUARD COLOUR: 1-Ply Parchment
- NECK: American Professional Deep "C" Shape Maple Neck
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood Fretboard
- SCALE: 25.5" Scale Length
- NUT WIDTH: 1.685" Nut Width
- FRETBOARD RADIUS: 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- FRETS: 22 Vintage Tall Frets
Hardware and Electronics
- PICKUPS: 2 x TV Jones Classic Pickups
- PICKUP SELECTOR: 3-Position Pickup Selector
- CONTROLS: Master Volume Control
- TUNERS: Fender ClassicGear Tuners
- BRIDGE: 6-Saddle American Series Strings-Thru-Body Strat Bridge with Bent-Steel Saddles
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- HARDWARE COLOUR: Chrome Hardware