It's no secret that Fender Japan manufacture outstanding guitars and bases. In the 80's when Fender were turning out questionable models of all shapes and design, people began to turn to the Japanese Fenders of the time for vintage accuracy, build quality and affordability. Little has changed since then and Fenders Japanese factory continues to make brilliant guitars at lower cost. This 2017 'Hybrid' model is a wonderful example of just how good these guitars can be.
It's solid alder body is finished in a striking burgundy mist that compliments the rosewoods grain and the maple neck. This limited run of guitars also came fitted with USA Vintage spec single coils to provide all the traditional Strat tones.
Weighing in at 7.82lbs, this strat sounds as good as it looks. The U shape neck fit's the had comfortably without being to chunky. It's a truly wonderful guitar.
All our guitars are meticulously fret dressed, set up and restrung to give you a guitar that feels and plays perfectly while maximising it's full tonal potential.
Customisation is a service we will happily provide for little extra cost. If you wish to have a specific set of pickups or parts fitted, we will happily oblige. Please don't hesitate to ask!
Fender Fever LTD have long standing experience selling premium grade musical instruments. Feedback from a plethora of happy customers can be seen on our pages, on all platforms.
Rest assured you are in safe hands, we offer a hassle-free money back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase.
We buy, sell and exchange a wide variety of guitars and amplifiers. Servicing, repairs and excellent worldwide shipping rates are available as well as excellent part exchange deals.
Factory spec below, Thanks for looking!
- Model Name: Made in Japan Hybrid '60s Stratocaster Rosewood Burgundy Mist Metallic
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender USA Vintage Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronised Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag
- Colour: Burgundy Mist Metallic
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Fender USA Vintage Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Fender USA Vintage Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.675"
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Locking