Gibson ES-335 Block Reissue Plaintop 2015 Left Handed Lefty
Stunning ES-335 plays and sounds as good as it looks.
For 2015 there's been further refinement to this iconic instrument- some cosmetic, some structural. So starting with the neck, first thing you'll notice is this year's 'Dot' is actually a 'Block'! Synonymous with the 1960's ES-335 we have some small pearloid block inlays. The neck itself keeps its Slim Taper profile but has added thickness to the headstock transition providing greater strength and stability.
GIBSON MEMPHIS ES-335 PLAIN TOP 2015 FEATURES:
- Body: 3-Ply Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Neck: 1-piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim taper
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Headstock Logo: Mother of Pearl "Gibson"�
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Pearloid Small Block inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Grover Milk Bottle Rotomatic
- Finish: Smooth/ Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer
- Rhythm Pickup: Burstbucker 1, 7.64k
- Lead Pickup: Burstbucker 2, 7.98k
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Linear Volume, CTS 500K Audio Tone
- Capacitors: 015 mF Rhythm, .022 mF Lead
- Bridge: Tone Pro AVR-2
- Tailpiece: Locking Stop Bar
- Case: Fitted Hardshell, Brown