Click for HD Photos
The Gibson ES-339 is a modern classic designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but desire a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. A set of 57 / 57 Classic + humbuckers paired with a handwired tone circuit showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years.
Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Grover Rotomatic tuners with Kidney buttons paired with a lightweight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and stop bar tailpiece. Its impressive trans ebony finish shows a little of the maple's grain giving the guitar a cool, modern twist.
In mint condition, it's free chips or dings. It's all original and comes with its hard case and tags.
Weight: 7.18 lbs / 3260 grams Specifications Body
- Body Shape: 339
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Spruce
- Centerblock: Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: 57 Classic
- Bridge Pickup: 57 Classic +
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit