Gibson Les Paul Classic 2003 1960 Reissue cherry sunburst
2003 Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960 Reissue in almost unplayed condition, there is no wear or tarnishing, just couple of marks. These are the best les pauls money can get if you like slim 60's style necks, new ones are not built like this anymore.
This model was built with the 60's specs in the early 2000's, many people think that LP that were made after 2008 are not true due to the new weight relief system, anyway this is a "Classic" 9-hole LP with loads of mahogany.
Also this sustain monster has a rosewood fretboard, a maple top, a number "1960" on a pickguard and some green inlays on a fretboard.
All electronics work great, the action is very nice, Comes with original pink lady hard case
- Solid Mahogany body
- Carved Maple top
- Solid Mahogany neck (Slim 60's profile)
- Rosewood fingerboard with aged trapezoid inlay
- Gibson 490R neck pickup with an output of 8.21K
- Gibson 500T bridge pickup with an output of 14.43K
- Nickel plated hardware
- Gibson Deluxe tuners
- Amber control knobs with pointers
- Original Gibson USA Hard-case