Weight: 9.36 lbs
Really hot electronics can take this classic Les Paul from grace to grunge. The Gibson Les Paul Classic 2014 is created in the image of the 1980's Standard, with the lighter feel of traditional weight relief. The '57 Classic and Hot Super '57 pickups are sweetened up with coil taps, and roar with switchable 15dB boost. You'll have the best accuracy with vintage Tone Pro keys, and resonance and sustain with the tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece. The precision 'Max Grip' speed knobs provide sure, secure control; and the '60s rounded neck and undercut frets over binding give speedy, precise action. It's in very good condition with minor marks and guitar hanger reaction on edges of headstock.
Comes in original hard case.
• Body: Mahogany /“Traditional” weight relief
• Top: A Figured Maple except EB color
• Neck: Mahogany, ‘50s rounded neck
• Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood, Trapezoid Inlays, Undercut fret over binding
• Hardware: Chrome Tune-o-Matic, Locking Grover Tuners
• Electronics: Zebra coil 57 classic and Super 57 pickups, push/pull coil split on each volume pot, 15 db Turbo boost mini-toggle, master tone pot with Orange drop capacitors
• Plastics: Cream , Max grip gold speed knobs
• Case: Vintage Brown Hardshell