Gibson Les Paul Classic 2020 Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Gibson Les Paul Classic 2020 Heritage Cherry Sunburstview details
You’ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase.
In mint condition, this Les Paul classic is completely spotless with no marks whatsoever. It's finished in heritage cherry sunburst and feels and sounds sublime.
The weigh relieved body keeps the heft to a sensible level while adding its own timbre to the guitars natural resonance. The 61 burst buckers are also wonderful pickups with plenty of top-end detail and p.a.f like growl. Push-pull pots unlock some excellent bonus tones, making this a really fun guitar to use.
With a slim taper neck, it's effortless to play and it comes with all its tags and the original hard case that's also immaculate.
Weight: 9.25 lbs / 4200 grams
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: 9-Hole
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Nut width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck pickup: Burstbucker 61R (Zebra)
- Bridge pickup: Burstbucker 61T (Zebra)
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Case Included