Gibson Les Paul Modern 2019 Graphite Top
Dark, broody and extremely cool... but enough about me. This 2019 Les Paul Modern is pretty amazing as well.
Finished in 'Graphite' for a cool, classy look this guitar has an outrageous spec.
An ebony fretboard adds a fast attack to the tone, with Burst Bucker Pro pickups capturing all it's glory. The ultra modern weight relief brings it down to a palatable 8.53 lbs and the titanium saddles and asymmetrical slim neck are a welcome innovation.
In excellent condition with minimal use, this monster guitar sounds and plays every bit as good as it looks. It comes with all it's documents and original Gibson hard case!
Weight: 8.53 lbs / 3870 grams
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper w/ Modern Contoured Heel
- Nut width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatics w/Keystone buttons
- Plating: Chrome
- Neck pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge pickup: Burstbucker Pro + Lead
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Case Included