Click for HD Photos
Weight: 9.62 lbs / 4365 grams
No expense was spared making these models as high tech as possible. With the HP Standing for high performance, things like an 'Asymmetrical Slim Taper Neck Profile' and a cryogenically treated compound radius frets make it unbelievably easy to play. A weight relived body keeps things nice and light while a set of Pro pickups deliver scorching alnico 5 tone with lots of detail and punch.
Push pull pots unlock some incredible tones and when they're combined with the dip switches unlock over 150 instant wiring options!
with a few marks it's in excellent condition and plays and sounds amazing. It's a killer guitar and comes with it's original Gibson flight case.
- Style: Les Paul
- Top: AAA+ Figured Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Colour: Heritage Cherry Fade
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Radius: Compound
- Frets: 22 Low, Cryogenically Treated
- Inlays: Pearl Trapezoids
- Nut: Titanium Zero-Fret (Adjustable)
- Nut Width: 1.745''
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Lead Pro+
- Neck Pickup: Rhythm Pro
- Controls: 2 x Volume (Push/Pull), 2 x Tone (Push/Pull), Aviation Grade Toggle Switch, Dip Switch
- Tuners: Locking Keystones
- Control Knobs: Top Hats
- Bridge Saddles: Titanium
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Gauges: .09, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case Included: Premium Composite Hardshell