Gibson Les Paul Standard HP-II with Locking Grover Tuners 2018 Mojave Fade
Finished in Mojave Fade, this Les Paul Standard has a wonderful spec and weighs an impressive 8.54lbs thanks to the HP II weight relieved body.
No expense was spared making these models as high tech as possible. With the HP Standing for high performance, things like an 'Asymmetrical Slim Taper Neck Profile' and a cryogenically treated compound radius frets make it unbelievably easy to play. A weight relived body keeps things nice and light while a set of Pro pickups deliver scorching alnico 5 tone with lots of detail and punch.
Push pull pots unlock some incredible tones and when they're combined with the dip switches unlock over 150 instant wiring options!
Aside from from some cosmetic bumps and scratches, it's in excellent condition and plays and sounds amazing. It's a killer guitar and comes with it's original Gibson flight case.
Weight: 8.54 lbs / 3875 grams
- Style: Les Paul
- Top: AAA+ Figured Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Colour: Hot Pink Fade
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Radius: Compound
- Frets: 22 Low, Cryogenically Treated
- Inlays: Pearl Trapezoids
- Nut: Titanium Zero-Fret (Adjustable)
- Nut Width: 1.745''
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Lead Pro+
- Neck Pickup: Rhythm Pro
- Controls: 2 x Volume (Push/Pull), 2 x Tone (Push/Pull), Aviation Grade Toggle Switch, Dip Switch
- Tuners: Locking Keystones
- Control Knobs: Top Hats
- Bridge Saddles: Titanium
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Gauges: .09, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case Included: Premium Composite Hardshell