Weight: 6.65 lbs
Remarkable hollowbody in excellent condition with very little sings of use, plays and sounds exceptional with flat-wounds, happy to set it up with your choice of strings before shipping.
The ES-275 is a traditional hollow-body guitar from Gibson, delivering a deep, open acoustic sound. With the 2018 model, Gibson has included a whole host of modern features to what was already an impressive guitar.
The guitar features a thinline body design with a single rounded cutaway. Constructed from Maple and Poplar tonewoods, the ES-275 benefits from great clarity regardless of the playing style. You also get a beautiful Mahogany neck, combined with a Rosewood fingerboard.
Onboard you will find Dual MHS humbucking pickups, known for their warm tone. The pickups are controlled by 2 volume and 2 tone knobs alongside a toggle switch.
- Series - Gibson Model Year 2018
- Top - 3-ply Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple 3-ply Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple None
- Back - Quarter Sawn Adirondack Spruce Multi-ply
- Neck - Quarter Sawn Mahogany Rounded "C", Rolled Binding Dark Rosewood
- Inlays - Mother of Pearl Full Block Bone
- Nut Width - 1.687"
- Scale - 24.75" 22
- Hardware - Gold
- Bridge - ABR-1 with titanium saddles and rosewood base Three Bar Archtop Tailpiece
- Tuners - Grover 'Milk Bottle' Rotomatics
- Knobs - Gold Speed Knobs
- Pickups - MHS Humbucker Rhythm MHS Humbucker Lead
- Controls - 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with matched 550K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Colour - Dark Vintage Natural
- Case - Original Hardshell case