Parring with the Custom Shop in terms of vintage looks, this particular run of 335s are some of my favourite guitars Gibson has produced. With a cherry red finish and big block inlays, this 335 screams Crossroads and is just a pleasure to play.
The old school looks continue with a set of milk bottle button Grovers, an ABR1 bridge and a 5 ply pickguard. A set of Burstbuckers capture all the hollow goodness of this guitar and it's slim taper neck is the perfect middle ground between a 50's and 60's Gibson shape.
With no dings or scratches, it's in pristine condition and has been well kept the last four years of it's life. Included are it's original documents and brown Gibson hard case.
Weight: 8.22 lbs / 3730 grams
- 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple body
- 1-piece slim taper profile Mahogany neck
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard with Pearloid block inlays
- 22 frets
- Cream body and neck binding
- BurstBucker 1 and 2 pickups
- Master volume and tone controls for each pickup
- 3-way pickup selector switch
- Milk Bottle Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Tone Pro ABR-1 Tune-o-Matic bridge
- Locking stop bar tailpiece
- 5-ply black/white/black pickguard
- Cherry Finish