Weight: 6.38 lbs
Legendary tone from Gibson's vintage-wound P-90s
Fantastic lightweight ES-Les Paul in excellent condition, freshly setup with 10-46's, plays and sound phenomenal, comes in original case with C.O.A.
Tonal excellence is yours when you plug this Gibson Memphis ES-Les Paul P-90 into your favorite tube amplifier. Loaded with a pair of Gibson's classic vintage-wound P-90 pickups you'll be able to dial in chiming tones with any amount of grit, and let the clarity shine through. The neck pickup gives you classic hollowbody-style tones for everything from smooth jazz to dirty blues. Flip to the bridge P-90 and you'll command sounds covering everything from bright and clean to raw and mean.
Great playing vintage-style neck
Whether you're playing rhythm or lead roles, or even both, you'll feel right at home with this Gibson Memphis ES-Les Paul P-90. The neck contour on this particular model allows you a great playing feel for when you are looking for something with a more substantial '50s style neck for added sustain, and a thicker sound. The neck also sports binding that is rolled to fit more comfortably in your hand, while low-profile frets enhance playability and intonation.
Gibson Memphis's commitment to quality
When you want a premium hollowbody or semi-hollowbody guitar, there's nothing like a Gibson. Handbuilt at the Gibson Memphis Custom Shop, these guitars feature premium craftsmanship and carefully selected tonewoods that give you amazing playability and tone.
- Semi-hollowbody design for enhanced harmonic richness
- Weight relieved mahogany center block and spruce top bracing provide majestic tone
- Rounded "C"-profile one-piece mahogany neck delivers great playability
- Gibson vintage-wound P-90s are designed to enhance semi-hollowbody guitars
- Rolled neck binding and low-profile frets for fast, smooth playability
- Plek Pro fretboard optimization ensures perfect action and intonation
- Hardshell case included