Gibson Memphis ES-Les Paul with '59 Neck 2015 Tobacco Sunburst VOS
A stunning combination of Les Paul body shape and 335 construction, this ES Les Paul brings a new tone to the table.
This example is finished in tobacco sunburst and has been given a VOS treatment to emulate the natural patina of a well looked after vintage guitar. The 59 profile neck is chunky, yet extremely comfortable and the MHS humbuckers capture all the hollow, honky goodness of this wonderful guitar.
This guitar is a Limited Edition model and has been been very well looked after the last 6 years of its life. Aside from one mark on the back of the neck, it's in excellent condition and comes with its original hard case and documents.
Weight: 5.84 lbs / 2650 grams
• Semi-hollowbody design for enhanced harmonic richness
• Weight-relieved mahogany center block and spruce top bracing provide majestic tone
• Modified 1959 profile 1-piece mahogany neck delivers great playability
• Memphis Historic Spec (MHS) alnico humbuckers are designed to enhance semi-hollowbody guitars
• Rolled neck binding and low-profile frets for fast, smooth playability
• Plek Pro fretboard optimization ensures perfect action and intonation
Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
Body Shape: ES-Les Paul
Body: 3-ply Maple, Poplar, Maple
Neck: Mahogany, Traditional C shape
Scale Length: 24.75"
Fretboard: Rosewood w./Pearloid Trapezoid Inlays
Number of Frets: 22
Nut Width: 1.700"
Bridge/Tailpiece: Tone Pro AVR-2 with stopbar tailpiece
Tuners: Kluson Tulip Button tuners
Neck Pickup: MHS Alnico III humbucker
Bridge Pickup: MHS Alnico II humbucker
Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch