Ibanez AZ2402-TFF Prestige
Incredible Ibanez, modern Japanese craftsmanship meets traditional features and the result is exceptional. Body & Neck
Alder is the wood of choice for the body; lightweight and medium-density, it'll ensure a comfortable playing experience and a rich mid-range emphasis. The neck is made from roasted maple, adding a bright, snappy quality to your tone! They've also armed this AZ model with a 24-fret 25.5" scale-length, so you've got the full double-octave range to explore!
Electronics & Hardware
Top-class Gotoh machine heads and tremolo bridge ensure excellent tuning stability and consistent intonation. The hardware is an understated mixture of chrome and black, a tip of the hat to high-speed S-type guitars of old.
It's also dual-loaded with Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers, ensuring a full-bodied, rich response that perfectly compliments the resonant alder body. The unique Dyna-MIX9 switching system provides you with a vast tonal palette - this guitar really can do it all!
- Neck: Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- Fingerboard: S-Tech Wood Roasted Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- Bone nut
- Body: Flamed Maple top/Alder body
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion
- Dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Bridge: Gotoh T1802 tremolo bridge
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Gotoh Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.
- Accessories: Hardshell case included